A picture is worth a thousand words.
Unfortunately, words aren’t enough to convey our messages anymore. Pictures, infographics, videos, and other forms of visual content is now necessary for digital marketers to keep a solid relationship with their audience. Don’t believe me? Let’s delve deeper into this.
Why Should I Add Visuals in My Content?
• According to AdWeek, people remember 80% of what they see or do, versus 20% of what they read.
• Images are mentally processed 60,000 times faster than text.
• Posts with pictures or graphics receive 94% more page visits and engagement than those without.
• Visual content is easy to share, making it social media-friendly.
• Tweets with images get 18% more clicks, 89% more favorites, and 150% more retweets.
• Brands that use infographics to market grow in traffic at least 12% more than those that don’t.
• 60% of internet users are inclined to click on a business whose images appear in search results.
• Visuals allow consumers to make a decision about your brand without you forcing them with words.
What Kind of Visual Content Should I Use?
1. Stock Photos
When used right, stock photos can raise curiosity and inspire real emotions in readers. There are countless royalty-free images available online; you just need to choose wisely.
2. Charts and Graphs
The best way to share complex statistics and data is through charts and graphs.
They are informative, entertaining, and easy to share. There are several tools available online that can help anyone create infographics.
Screenshots are accurate and real. Example: If you find an interesting tweet, you can capture it and share it with others.
5. Personal Photos
Connect with your audience by showing them that you are real. If you’re telling a personal story, use pictures that are yours.
6. Still Frames from TV Shows or Movies
You can exploit—use—the love for TV shows and movies we human beings share. This makes it easier to establish a connection with readers.
7. Comic Strips
More often than not, comics elicit laughter, and laughter is a powerful positive emotion you can use to attract more audience.
A visual content is crucial making your write-ups entertaining, valuable, and shareable. Follow Filweb Asia Inc.’s search engine optimization tips to garner more followers and have a successful brand.
Source: Copyblogger | Wishpond | The Next Web | Inc. | Jeffbullas.com
Photo by Arnel Hasanovic and Domenico Loia on Unsplash