Most introverts shy away from face-to-face conversations, being in crowds, and public speaking. Some people think that this is due to the fact that they have nothing to say while others simply pay them no mind.
The truth of the matter is introverts have a lot of ideas and opinions inspired by their listening and observational skills. Unfortunately, sharing them with others prove to be a difficulty.
If you’re an introvert and you wish to impart your knowledge, thoughts, and beliefs, being a professional blog writer can be your way to accomplish this.
Why do introverts make excellent blog writers?
• They are naturally creative and coming up with a subject can come easy to them.
• They are independent people who can work—or actually prefers to work—alone and with minimal supervision.
• They are detail-oriented so editing and proofreading of their work is a part of their process.
• They carefully choose the words they use because they don’t want to offend others.
• They are good at keeping their focus and don’t appreciate interruptions.
• They don’t miss—or like missing—deadlines. You can count on them to submit articles on time.
• They are good with social media so blasting blog posts, engaging, and monitoring activities in social networking sites are a piece of cake.
• They only say things with value because they don’t believe in useless small talk.
For all the introverts who know they have something of value to share with everybody else, blog writing can be your media for that. You won’t just speak your mind because you can also earn a hefty sum for doing so.
What are you waiting for? Start blogging! Happy writing.